Wednesday, May 2, 2012

04/26-27/2012 - "Bush Beans" Plant Marker

I got news on this day (and I am just now blogging about it almost a week later) that I was being hired for a part-time retail position at one of my favorite Portland places, SCRAP! I start tomorrow, May 3rd, and have to admit I am extremely excited because I love garbage and I love their waste reduction and education mission. 
 
Reclaimed Material: wood scrap
Other Material: none
Tools: paint, paint brushes, pencil 

How I did it: This was one of the first designs I sketched out in my lil' notebook, and probably one of my favorites. I sketched out the drawing on the wood and painted it.

What I would do differently: The only thing I don't really like about this one are the corner decorations. This picture was taken the next morning, so I really wasn't this far along on the 26th.

No comments:

Post a Comment