Friday, March 16, 2012

02/19/2012 - Paper Flower Wreath

I am in love with these paper flowers. I found a blog with great instructions for these paper roses and the blogger has some other fabulous instructions: Crafting with Intention.

Reclaimed Material: junk mail, plastic lid, gift bag ribbon
Other/New Material: none
Tools: scissors, glue

How I did it: I followed the Crafting with Intention instructions for these little beauties. The junk mail I used was black and white with splashes of red so I found a red plastic lid I had hoarded away to match. I cut out the center of the lid to make the paper flower wreath. I used the ribbon from a gift bag I used in other daily crafts for the hanger. I glued the flowers and ribbon to the plastic lid.

What I would do differently: I would have made more little flowers to fill in some of the gaps but ran out of the red, black and white junk mail. Don't worry you will see these again in other projects. I heart these.

No comments:

Post a Comment