Tuesday, March 20, 2012

02/26/2012 - Capri Sun Pouch Envelope

My sister made my life a lot easier by helping me out with ideas and feedstock for my upcycled projects away from home. She bought me a neat little make-your-own recycled card and envelope kit. It came with cute recycling stickers and labels for envelopes, etc.

Reclaimed Material: drink pouch
Other/New Material: black electrical tape, stickers
Tools: envelope stencil, scissors

How I did it: I cut up the drink pound and washed it out. I used the envelope stencil to cut out the shape I needed. The drink pouch was a tad bit smaller than the stencil so I compensated by using the tape to extent the edges around the envelope. I folded the envelope with the printed side of the pound in and added the address stickers to the front.

What I would do differently: This is a fun little kit that I can use on lots of different materials, so I will try some other envelope types sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment