Tuesday, March 20, 2012

02/27/2012 - Random Notecard

This is the follow-up to the envelope. I used more goodies from my sister and didn't have glue or clear tape, but I think this is pretty decent improvisation.

Reclaimed Material: cardboard gift bag, drink pouch, ribbon
Other/New Material: none
Tools: scissors, black electrical tape

How I did it: I used the template (from my sister used in the envelope post from 2/26) to cut out the gift bag to make the base of the card. I cut a rectangle from the drink pouch and cut two slits in the center for the bow. I cut out circles from the tape to match the base and attached the rectangle to the base.

What I would do differently: Of course there are so many ways to do this differently. Access to my scrapbooking stuff would make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment