Sunday, April 1, 2012

03/15/2012 - Another Basket

This was the official start of my 12 rubber basket project, so this will be dominating a few posts. I washed about 115 inner tubes in the bath tub and put a swimsuit on Zoe and her stomp on them like grapes to get them clean. Ah, what special mommy/daughter time.

Reclaimed Material: rubber inner tubes
Other/New Material: staples 
Tools: hammer, staple gun, scissors

How I did it: Thankfully I didn't have to build the frames for these baskets or I would probably still be working on them. The frames were built by professionals then I pretty much followed the same thing I did on the original rubber basket project.

What I would do differently: Since the prototype was a success, there is nothing to do differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment